Hydration may be your issue; Here’s how toners help.
- Traditionally toners are face mists and known as facial sprays or facial toner. While some people may choose to apply their toner with a cotton pad to give them that final cleanse after washing some may use the spray formats as a refresher throughout the day.
- The most crucial part of using a facial toner in your skin care routine is choosing the right one for your skin type and concerns. Suppose all categories of toners were to simmer down. In that case, there are two main types of toners available, resurfacing/ exfoliating and hydrating. In these categories, the actives set each other apart.
- Resurfacing toners use AHA’s (Alpha Hydroxy Acids and BHA’s (Beta Hydroxy Acids) to exfoliate the skin and clear out the pores by chemically exfoliating the skin (removing dead skin cells).
- In hydrating toners, humectants and other hydrophilic ingredients are used to draw and add water to the skin to hydrate it.
Why uses a toner?
- Misting with your toner gives a splash or added punch of hydration while prepping the skin before using a serum or any other skin treatment one may choose to apply.
- Toners also help to refresh, soothe, and brighten for healthier skin, depending on the ingredients in your toner. Using a facial toner is excellent for all skin types, especially pro-ageing, as the skin at any age needs hydration to look and feel the best which means healthier skin.
- Overall, using a toner in our skin care routine helps your skin to absorb the added nutrients, vitamins, moisture, and hydration.
Unfortunately, many people tend to neglect or overlook the need or use of a toner. Toners help with more youthful, brightened, and hydrated-looking skin in the long haul.
Which toner should you pick and why?
Your skin type is one of the most important things to consider when choosing to put anything on your skin.
If you have dry skin, you will not want to use an exfoliating toner daily, even though they may claim to be gentle. The overuse of chemical exfoliants in any form can disrupt the natural oils in your skin and your skin barrier. This can cause further dryness or dehydration of your skin.
However, your skin can Never, and we mean NEVER, have too much water and hydration. Water, water alternatives, and humectants added to the skin are never a no-no. Hydration is so essential for your skin’s health, and it helps boost your skin’s collagen levels and smooths fine lines and wrinkles.
How to keep skin healthy?
In our Rejuvenating Snow Lotus Toner, we use hydrating organic ingredients and humectants and pro ageing, soothing and brightening ingredients to boost the skin in more ways than one. It is an enchanting and sensorial blend of Rose, Geranium, and Rosemary to add more benefits to your organic skin care routine instead of using water. Soothing ingredients like the Allantoin, Gingko/ Gotu Kola, Rose, and Aloe extracts help calm the skin and prevent redness or irritation that leads to healthy skin.
Our Rejuvenate Snow Lotus Toner is excellent is that it was formulated with all skin type in mind with a PH of 5.5 taken that our skin is between PH 4.5 – Ph 6.5 so it’s right in between which makes it just about right.
Brightening and rejuvenating ingredients like Niacinamide (vitamin B3) and Snow lotus help brighten the look of hyperpigmentation, and dark spots, speed up cell turnover and boost the skin’s collagen levels, reducing the look of fine lines wrinkles, and skin texture.
A rejuvenating toner is vital in your skincare routine. It helps to hydrate, boost and prep the skin so that you are ready for whatever is next. Looking hydrated and feeling great with healthy glowing skin. If the ingredients do not clash, you can use any hydrating toner with a resurfacing/ exfoliating toner.
A toner can be referred to as a face mist, or facial spray or facial toner that is sprayed on the face while some people may choose to use a cotton swab to give that final cleanse after washing or do both wipe then spray. The purpose of a toner or facial toner/face toner was originally formulated to give the face a final cleanse during your skin care routine which help to keep the skin healthy. Skin toners or toners for your skin helps to maintain healthy skin as it hydrates and rejuvenates the skin after using a cleanser or soap as well as to minimize or shrink the appearance of pores.
Misting with a toner in your skin care routine give that added punch of hydration while prepping the skin before using a serum, or any other skin treatment.
If you have dry skin, you will not want to use an exfoliating toner daily as gentle as they are, as this can disrupt the natural oil in your skin which can cause further dryness or dehydration of your skin. So, ensure to know what type and purpose needed before purchasing a toner or facial toner. And remember a rejuvenating toner is to be added in your skincare routine purchase as it really helps to hydrate and prep the skin during any routine for a younger, brighter, healthier glowing skin.
How to keep skin healthy!
Overall, using a toner in your skin care routine helps your skin to absorb the added nutrients and hydration. It also helps to refresh, soothe, and brighten the skin depending on the ingredients in your toner/facial toner.
Our, Snow Lotus Toner will give you that added punch of hydration that your skin needs and is excellent for all skin type especially pro-aging, which will need added hydration to look and feel the best. Unfortunately, a lot of people tend to neglect or overlook the use or need of toners or facial toner in their skin care routine which in the long haul helps your skin looking its healthiest. Also, consider lifestyle factors and skin exposure of UV rays as these also impact the health of your skin.
Skin Care Tips: to refresh with your toner/ facial toner, you can sprit with your Rejuvenating Snow Lotus Toner on the plane, in your car, at your desk, or even at the gym to refresh your face for a healthy glowing skin.
Another plus is having organic skin care products being a part of your skincare routine as this does add benefits to your skin. And remember sustainable products and packaging example glass helps to keep your product fresh compared to plastic, as this not only help with the environment but also the longevity of your skincare products and your skin healthy.