For marketing purposes.
This purpose includes the processing of your data, mainly for:
• Personalize the services we offer you and enable us to give you recommendations based on your interactions with us on the Platform and an analysis of your user profile (for example, based on your purchase and browsing history).
• If and when you subscribe to our Newsletter, we will process your personal data to manage your subscription, including sending customized information on our products or services through various means (such as e-mail or SMS). We may also make available to you this information through push notifications in case you have activated them in your device.
• Accordingly, please take into account that this data processing implies analysis of your user or customer profile to establish your preferences and therefore which products and services are most fit to your style when sending you information. For example, based on your purchases and browsing history (i.e., depending on the articles that you clicked), we will make you suggestions on products that we believe may interest you and, if you are a registered user, we will provide you with the “recover cart ” functionality.
• Remember that you may unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time without cost through the “Newsletter” section of the Platform, in addition to through the instructions that we provide you with in each notice. If you do not want to receive push notifications, you can deactivate this option in your device.
• Show you ads on the Internet which you may see when visiting websites and apps, for example, on social media. The ads you see may be random, but on other occasions, they may be ads related to your preferences or purchase and browsing history.
• If you use social media, we may provide the companies with which we collaborate certain information so that they, as joint controllers, info can show you our brand ads and, in general, offer you and users like you advertisements which take into account your profile on said social media sites. If you want information about the use of your data and how advertising works on social media, we recommend you review the privacy policies of the social media sites on which you have profiles.
• We also use your data to conduct measurements and segment analyses on the ads we show users on some of our collaborators’ platforms. To do this we collaborate with these third parties who offer us the necessary technology (for example, cookies, pixels, SDK) to use these services. Keep in mind that we may need to provide them with the certain information or some form of identifier each time (for example, the advertising ID associated with the device, an identifier associated with a cookie, etc.) If you would like more information in this respect, please review our Cookies Policy. Likewise, you can reset your advertising ID or disable personalized ads on your device, adjusting your preferences in the settings section of your device.
• Data enrichment: When we gather your personal data from a variety of sources, we may consolidate them under certain circumstances for the purpose of improving our understanding of your needs and preferences related to our products and services (including for the purposes of analyses, generating user profiles, marketing studies, quality surveys and improving our interactions with our customers). This refers, for example, to the way we may combine your information if you have a registered account and, using the same email linked to your account, you make a purchase as a guest, or to information which is automatically compiled (such as IP and MAC addresses or metadata) which we may link with the information you have provided us directly through your activity on the Platform or in our retailers (for example, information related to your purchases, whether in brick and mortar stores or online, your preferences, etc.).
• To perform promotional actions (for example, for the organization of competitions or to send the list of items stored to the e-mail you designate). On participating in any promotional action, you authorise us to process the personal data that you have shared with us depending on the promotional action and disclose them through different media such as social networks or the Platform itself. In each promotional action in which you participate you will have available the terms and conditions where we will be providing more detailed information about the processing of your personal data.
• To disseminate in the Platform or through our channels in the social networks photographs or pictures that you shared publicly, provided that you expressly give us your consent for the purpose.
Implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard the Third-Party Data against any unauthorized or unlawful access, loss, destruction, theft, use or disclosure. We implement basic level security in accordance with Canadian law. If higher levels of security are required, please contact us.
Limit access to the Third-Party Data only to those employees who need to know it to enable the Data Processor to perform our services and shall take appropriate steps to ensure the reliability of those of our employees or subcontractors who have access to such Third-Party Data.
Not disclose the Third-Party Data to any third-party without your prior written consent. Such consent is granted on, for example, your instruction to share a dashboard with third parties (public or within a restricted group).
You represent and warrant that you have all the appropriate consents from data subjects whose personal data are submitted to us in the course of the provision of the Site or Services.
We will not share your Personal Information with third parties without your express consent, except in the limited circumstances described below:
We may share your Personal Information with third-party service providers for the limited purposes described in the section entitled “How Your Information is Used”.
We will share your Personal Information when required by law, regulation, or litigation and as necessary for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance.
We may also engage third parties, including but not limited to technology services and services to help verify your identification, to conduct checks against databases such as, but not limited to, public government databases (where legally allowed), to otherwise assist us with fraud prevention and risk assessment, to assist us with customer service, to serve targeted ads, and to facilitate the payments or refunds. We may provide Personal Information about you to these third parties, or give them access to this Personal Information, for the limited purpose of allowing them to provide these services. We will ensure that such third parties have contractual obligations to protect this Personal Information and not to use it for unrelated purposes.
If we sell assets or are acquired by or merged with another entity, we may provide such entity customer information without obtaining your further consent. We may provide you with notice of such asset sales, acquisitions, or mergers.